Ingredients (for 4 people)
500 g ground beef
1 slice bread (crestless)
4pcs cloves of garlic
2 tablespoons mango chutney
50g flaked almonds
125 ml of milk
1 tablespoon lemon juice
25 ml curry powder
10 ml salt
1. Pour milk into bowl, add bread to it then leave
2. Squeeze the bread then add to a pan with
finely chopped onions, garlic, raisins, mango
chutney,sliced almonds and meat , mix well.
Season with salt, pepper, teaspoon of curry
powder and lemon juice.
3. Fill meat mixture into a greased baking dish,
smooth the surface and bake at 220 degrees
in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Meanwhile,
mix the milk and the remaining two eggs and
season with salt, nutmeg and curry.
4. Peel the banana, distribute slicing and on the
5. Add the eggs and sauces and bake again
for 15-20 minutes.