Ingredients (for 2 people)
250g couscous (precooked wheat)
Salt and 1 / 2L vegetable broth
Some ground black pepper
600g beef tomatoes
1pc. small Eggplant
2p. Red peppers
2 tbsp coriander
3 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons chopped mint
1. Cut peppers, eggplant, carrots,
onions and zucchini into cubes.
2. Boil broth with star anise and bay.
3. Pour couscous into the boiling broth and
cover with foil.
4. Allow couscous to soak for 20 minutes,
remove foil, season with salt and cumin.
5. Sauté peppers onions and carrots in olive
6. Add tomatoes and peel boil.
7. Pour in remaining vegetables and cook
until al dente.
8. Add curry, salt, pepper, sugar, vinegar.
Cinnamon, garlic and lemon juice to taste.
9. Just before serving, add the chunky mint